Self regulating Heating Cable
(Heat Trace Cable)
Self regulating heating cable provide necessary and appropriate heat depending on the surrounding temperature, but not on the cable length, for various applications such as freeze prevention or heating of piping.
Self regulating heating cable, or known as heat trace cables, are developed and commercialized by Raychem in U.S., and have been proved for their performance, reliability, and safety through various applications all over the world.
Techno Kashiwa, one of our affiliated companies, deals in various types of heating cables of domestic and foreign brands including Raychem, and Kashiwa especially supplies those cables for marine use.
Self regulating heating cable can be used for various applications such and freeze prevention or heating of piping (150℃ at maximum).
The cables have heating elements arranged in parallel in lengthwise direction, enabled to be cut or reconnected at site as necessary
They automatically adjust the heat output depending on the surrounding temperature, thus eliminating the need to use a thermostat to avoid overheating. They can be overlapped as well.
You can choose the most suitable cable for your intended application which requires specific temperature or service conditions.
- The heat output automatically regulated depending on the surrounding temperature
- No wire breakage / low surface temperature / long service life
- The surface temperature controlled to a specific level; usable in hazardous areas (certified as an explosion-proof system)
- Site fabrication such as cutting, connecting, or overlapping
- No noise / no mechanical moving parts
- No drainage / no wasted energy